Did you mean: 

Upgraded refresh

Eimear
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi everyone 🙂

So I have had a sim only contract for a lot of months now and when I checked on Friday night it said I could upgrade my device, so I choose to upgrade to an iPhone 11, the upfront cost was took from my account and I had recieved emails of terms and conditions and legal docs etc, but my order is still saying it’s “in progress” even though it said it would be delivered today. Does this mean I have not got the contract or what? Tia
Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It's probably out of stock. You will get a dispatch email with a tracking number once the courier has it.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It's probably out of stock. You will get a dispatch email with a tracking number once the courier has it.

Message 2 of 7

Eimear
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Aww would be my luck to be out of stock. Thank you 🙂
Message 3 of 7

Bigz
  • 13 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Eimear I'm in the same situation. Ordered iPhone 11 Pro Max 256gb after paying early upgrade fee on Friday10th and it's still not processed. No confirmation mail either other than usual contract information mails.

If it's out of stock then they still send you confirmation mail with explaining the delay. I think due to current situation they not processed the order. Hopefully it'll arrive tomorrow.

Called CS today and lady said they don't know when it's going to process.
Message 4 of 7

Eimear
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
That’s when I ordered mine too Friday night for all the legal emails but none saying dispatched and it just keeps saying order in progress, hopefully it’s just cause of what’s going on and comes soon fingers crossed, thank you 😃
Message 5 of 7

Bigz
  • 13 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Eimear I got email from UPS regarding parcel scheduled to deliver tomorrow. I didn't order anything apart from iPhone, so my guess is it's from O2. However parcel coming from Netherlands.
Message 6 of 7

Eimear
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Oh really I haven’t got nothing yet but hopefully that’s your one on the way, I ordered my late Friday night so hopefully some day this week
Message 7 of 7