cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi. I am 12 months into a 24 month business contract (not sure why I'm on a business one, the lady in the O2 shop put me on one but I can't remember why) and I was wondering if I would be able to upgrade my phone this early on as I'm fed up of the phone I've got at the moment. If so, how does it work and also would I be able to transfer from a business contract to a normal one?

Thanks in advance Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

If you are on a business contract (i.e. you cannot access my o2) Best to ring 8002 and talk to business customer services there are ways of reverting to consumer but not sure you can do them early.

I keep asking of o2 why consumer customers are being placed on Business contracts by shops and partners but get no concrete answers. There are benifits and pitfall of business contracts. @toby / @Anonymous another one to feedback

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@adamtemp64 is your man for business contract Q's.....

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

My friends were also put on a business contract for reasons known only to the store in question.

Perhaps @adamtemp64 can answer this query as there are very few business users on here.

Message 3 of 4

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

If you are on a business contract (i.e. you cannot access my o2) Best to ring 8002 and talk to business customer services there are ways of reverting to consumer but not sure you can do them early.

I keep asking of o2 why consumer customers are being placed on Business contracts by shops and partners but get no concrete answers. There are benifits and pitfall of business contracts. @toby / @Anonymous another one to feedback

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 4 of 4