Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Highlighted
Anonymous

Upgrade

Hi everybody.

New to the forum and would appreciate any help. I am able to upgrade and I have decided to keep my phone and just change tariff. According to my 'deal' I can now have unlimited minutes, 1G and unlimited text mssgs for a straight £20 per month! I have been paying £40.86 for 600 mins and unlimited text mssgs and 1GB for the past 18 months. Does this sound too good to be true, or am I perhaps missing something?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you.

Highlighted
Topics: 554
Solutions: 13,928

Re: Upgrade

Contracts that include a phone include a cost for the phone. SIM only contracts are cheaper because the phone does not have to be paid for....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Anonymous

Thank youSmiley Happy

Highlighted
Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

Special offer:

Special offer: £20 On & On Simplicity Offer Connection subject to status, credit check, direct debit and 12 month minimum term contract. Non-O2 phones may require unlocking. Handset not included. Calls/texts made in UK to standard UK landlines/mobiles, special numbers chargeable. UK data. Excessive usage policy applies. Upgrade to handset contract available after 6 months. Offer ends 26th September 2012. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Highlighted
Anonymous

Thats what im on its great one thing I would say is try and change it over the phone as i did this and got a £5 loyalty discount per month so only pay £15

Highlighted
Anonymous

Hi, I've been trying to upgrade today and the offers direct from o2 are rubbish in comparison to o2 offers through Tesco. I've been a customer for over 10 years. Can anyone explain why this is? I'm on a 25 a month tarriff but am looking for an iphone and can get a much better tarriff and phone for 36 a month from Tesco on o2 than direct from o2. Is it because I'm on a low tarriff at the moment?
Highlighted
Topics: 554
Solutions: 13,928

Answered on your duplicate post elsewhere....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Anonymous

Thank you. New to this so thought it best to cover all bases