Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade

Jemma2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
When i upgraded my phone it was told I'd get a free Huawei GT watch. I have not had any email or contact about when i would be receiving this, it has been two weeks now. Can someone please help me with when i am going to get this.
Many thanks
Jemma Cook
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Jemma2 

You need to speak to customer service please Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
Also speak to huwei I think it was tous need to give details of when you got the phone
Message 3 of 5

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Any update on your watch @Jemma2? Did you speak with customer services and if so what did they say? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 5

Jemma2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yeahh I spoke to customer service to cancel my contact but was convinced to stay with yourselves has the free gift with my new phone would be the watch and they said after two weeks i should hear about when it would be delivered and ita been over that now.
Message 5 of 5