cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade

Anonymous
Not applicable
I upgraded to a 16g iPhone at the weekend but the memory isn't enough is it possible for me to go into a store an change it to one with a higher memory on it?
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

As you are within the 14days you can return the phone. You will need to cancel the contract though as the one you currently have is based on pricing /tariffs for the 16gb model. If you are near to an O2 store it may be quicker for you to do it that way.(as long as you don't want the rose gold 64gb model) wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
I believe I'm right in saying that you would need to cancel your current contract and return your device and then reapply for another contract/device.
Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

As you are within the 14days you can return the phone. You will need to cancel the contract though as the one you currently have is based on pricing /tariffs for the 16gb model. If you are near to an O2 store it may be quicker for you to do it that way.(as long as you don't want the rose gold 64gb model) wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
If you bought it in store you can take it back to the store.
If it was online it needs to be returned in the post.
If you need to return in the post call CS to arrange http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

As said, o2 policy means returning and cancelling the contract, paying for any usage and reordering. It isn't possible to simply exchange it.

Message 5 of 5