cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi
I ordered a iphone 5 upgrade on 21st January 2013 and I've not yet recieved it.. How long am I likely to be waiting? It just says order in progress.
Thanks
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

You will receive a email from o2 once order processed, I also received a txt from courier confirming time and date phone would arrive when I got my iPhone5 couple of months a go slight_smile 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

You will receive a email from o2 once order processed, I also received a txt from courier confirming time and date phone would arrive when I got my iPhone5 couple of months a go slight_smile 

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
How long did yours take to come?.. It's been nearly 2 weeks since I ordered.
Thanks for the reply
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah - there are a few people waiting for new stock to come in. I know it must be annoying waiting for your new phone to arrive while you're stuck with the old one!

Just be patient with it, I don't think it'll be too long. I had a customer tell me yesterday that they were told around the 4th of February and people on the forum have said the same, don't know if that's the case or not (haven't checked the stock).

But as Penny said, you should get updated about the progress as soon as it changes. Hopefully it comes soon! slight_smile

Message 4 of 4