Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade

Robbie38
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I have not long joined o2 and i just upgraded from a sim only plan to a device plan on my pre contract aggremment etc it says its a custom plan I've tried google and online and can't really find anything and im wondering is a custom plan still part of an o2 refresh plan ? And is all new plans o2 refresh ? My credit agreement is split into 2 my device plan and my tariff plan so it looks as if it is but yet it says custom plan on my custom plan cca agreement thanks for any info

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147812 Posts
  • 639 Topics
  • 28355 Solutions

@Robbie38 

Yes, it's a refresh plan.

https://www.o2.co.uk/custom-plans

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
  • 147812 Posts
  • 639 Topics
  • 28355 Solutions

@Robbie38 

Yes, it's a refresh plan.

https://www.o2.co.uk/custom-plans

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 7

Robbie38
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Cheers for the quick reply and clearing that up for me 🙂

Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 147812 Posts
  • 639 Topics
  • 28355 Solutions

You're welcome

Message 4 of 7

Robbie38
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi just another question I have had my dispatched email etc and also my tracking number but its only the tracking number in the email it doesn't say who's delivering it do u know who delivers handsets for o2 ? 

Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 147812 Posts
  • 639 Topics
  • 28355 Solutions

@Robbie38 

DPD or DHL usually.

PARCEL TRACKING UK - Parcel Monitor

Message 6 of 7

Robbie38
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks bud 

Message 7 of 7