Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade

ELWIRA
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi all, I do want ask about my upgrade, I did stay with O2 I did change my tariff for sim only from 24of may but on my upcoming payment I still have old tariff not the new one, what's that mean?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144175 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@ELWIRA 

You'll need to check with O2 if the change was processed.

If it was just a tariff change, it won't become effective until your next billing date though anyway.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

ELWIRA
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you. On o2 app it's says its done, but still showing upgrade today, that's confusing me a bit tbh. And if on my o2 app showing this on my bank account it's still old payments, where I can find out more if shops are close?
Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 144175 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@ELWIRA 

Numbers to try are in the link I posted above, but thhis one is best 0800 587 4005

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122821 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@ELWIRA 

I wouldn't worry about it tbh. My O2 does take some time to update on occasion.

My grandson changed to a sim only contract last week. The tariff changed in 3 hrs and it was still showing he could upgrade. The tariff COST didn't change for 4 days.

It's all sorted and up to date now though.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 5