Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade

ES2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Trying to upgrade my phone but now when I click on upgrade options the upgrades no longer appear

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

O2Adnan
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 30 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

have you made any changes to your account in the past 24 hours perhaps ? a sim swap ? a tarriff change? as that can temporarily disable the upgrade option for up to 24 hours

if you could provide some more information, how long have you had your current connection for? is it a refresh plan ? a simonly plan? a connection done via carphone warehouse or a 3rd party? 

have you been able to proceed with upgrade options previously?

signature
Message 2 of 7

ES2
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I changed my registered address yesterday, could this possibly be stopping the options show up?
It says I can upgrade early for free on o2 refresh
Message 3 of 7

ES2
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I also was able to see my upgrade options prior to this
Message 4 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@ES2 

Sounds like that's the issue which should cler itself after your next bill is generated (It's the one change per month rule).

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 7

Teenie_jen
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes I've just spotted I can upgrade using the O2 Refresh (never used this function before) but when I click on a phone it comes up with an error messages saying the website has moved the address (or words to such effect). Have they perhaps taken it down as they can't really action upgrades at the moment? I wasn't really bothered about doing it, I was really just looking out of curiosity.

Message 6 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

It's very possible @Teenie_jen 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 7