Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade

Upgrade2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I ordered my upgrade for my phone last week on on the 15/02/2020 but I have not yet received the phone or any information on when I will receive the phone, I have had an email saying my order has gone through but that's it. Also on the email I received there was an link to track my order but I am unable to access the page when I have clicked the link.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Upgrade2 

Sounds like it's out of stock so call customer service to check on your order status Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi there @Upgrade2 welcome to our community slight_smile How are you getting on with your upgrade? Did you manage to speak with customer service yet and make any progress?

Message 3 of 5

Upgrade2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yes but they weren't very helpful
Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Upgrade2 wrote:
Yes but they weren't very helpful

Try calling again @Upgrade2 

Customer service are paid to be helpful after all !!

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5