Did you mean: 

Upgrade

meme
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi There,

I have just looked on to upgrading my phone and O2 website is only showing one option for upgrading for me which is Iphone8 at nearly £40.00 a month....

I pay £7.11 a month now so £40.00 is way too much ....Please explain why this is the only option showing?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

You can upgrade to anything you want, click the button below the offered device to tailor your own upgrade.

However, you won't get a phone, at least not a good one for the same value you're paying now if it £7 a month, that sounds to me like an airtime only plan inside a pre purchased handset.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

You can upgrade to anything you want, click the button below the offered device to tailor your own upgrade.

However, you won't get a phone, at least not a good one for the same value you're paying now if it £7 a month, that sounds to me like an airtime only plan inside a pre purchased handset.

Message 2 of 3

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @meme, have you managed to see some more upgrade options, following the suggestion @viridis posted above? What kind of phone are you after? If you tell us a bit more about your requirements, other members might be able to suggest a few devices for you slight_smile

Welcome to the forum!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3