Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

Upgrade to Iphone - No better deal than a new customer

Sori, just realised how rude that last comment sounded. lol. Ddnt mean that I ddnt believe u that u love ur HD2, but Iv onli heard bad reviews, which put me off x
Anonymous

i got mine on Fri (when the new tariffs started) 18mth £35, free phone 600 mins, unlimited texts and web bolt-on... and that was walking into an O2 store for my upgrade... the phone should have been £100 but they price matched it to T-Mobile so i got it for free...
Anonymous

That's not bad. I might try n make a trip into my local O2 store to see if they can do anything about the lack of minutes offered to me x
Highlighted
Anonymous

Sori, just realised how rude that last comment sounded. lol. Ddnt mean that I ddnt believe u that u love ur HD2, but Iv onli heard bad reviews, which put me off x

I didn't take it that way....

it's like having a pc in your pocket, it's an great piece of Kit, i have plaed with loads of Iphones but i'd take this any day.... granted not as many apps as the iphone but who needs them all anyway? and you don't have to sell your soul to apple Smiley Wink
Anonymous

That's not bad. I might try n make a trip into my local O2 store to see if they can do anything about the lack of minutes offered to me x

For some strange reason the instore tariffs were better than the online ones Smiley Indifferent

no haggling needed thats what they offered me straight off the bat, so i took it..
Anonymous

Ha ha. Selling my soul. I did look into gettin the HD2 briefly a few months ago, but O2 werent very helpful when I asked in store or on the phone about the phone and contract details x