cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade phone contract

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok so I can upgarde on jan 15th & I am looking to upgarde to the iphone 6 64GB £43 a month contract with unlimted text/calls 2GB or 5GB internet £119.99/£169.99 For the phone dunno what i will get yet. I am doing an aprentership and have a west suffolk college student card. Will I be able to get the 30% off and upgrade in store. is the 30% for just 1 month line rental or the whloe or your contract?? At moment I have iphone 5 16GB

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

Anonymous
Not applicable
Not with the iPhone 6 or 6+

They are £619 from Apple for the model you mention.
Message 11 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your help. Just wondered if I could get the discount but not fussed if i can't

Message 12 of 26

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144178 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Ok mate, good luck whatever you choose slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable

i think I am gonna go for the iphone 6 soon. Maybe end of this week or wait till i can upgrade

Message 15 of 26

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144178 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
If as you say you're not fussed about the discount just go for it slight_smile
Make sure you check stock levels in store first though as they still seem to be limited in some areas.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 16 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there GTR

The 30% student  discount is not currently available for iphone6's . So if u were to upgrade to one ,you wouldn't be able to use the discount. So you would either wait to see if the iphone 6 gets added to the o2 open scheme or choose another phone.

Also the 30% is only valid on Refresh plans, meaning no sim only tariffs are included. The 30% applies to the airtime only, not the device plan. Follow the instructions on the link below and you will be fine.

Hope this clarifies it for you.

www.o2open.co.uk

Message 17 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yh I am gonna check and just wanted to ask about the student discount anyway

Message 18 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

i think I am gonna go for the iphone 6 soon. Maybe end of this week or wait till i can upgrade

If not having the Refresh Tariff is not a deal breaker then CPW seem to have them and so do Apple Stores which you can reserve one just after midnight via https://www.apple.com/uk/retail/iphone/

Message 19 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need to try giffgaff, you can get an iphone 6 cheaper than on o2 and it owned by telefonica / o2, im looking myself as my contract end soon

Message 20 of 26