cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade phone contract

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok so I can upgarde on jan 15th & I am looking to upgarde to the iphone 6 64GB £43 a month contract with unlimted text/calls 2GB or 5GB internet £119.99/£169.99 For the phone dunno what i will get yet. I am doing an aprentership and have a west suffolk college student card. Will I be able to get the 30% off and upgrade in store. is the 30% for just 1 month line rental or the whloe or your contract?? At moment I have iphone 5 16GB

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

Anonymous
Not applicable
Giff gaff have recently overhauled their tariffs so please do check them out.

They have no telephone callcentre support.

I've used Giffgaff and personally found Internet to be laggy but on balance others have found them ok.

Perhaps try out one of their Payg sims to test them yourself.

Their prices of the phone are on par with buying sim free from Apple if bought outright but is more if bought via monthly instalments.
Message 21 of 26

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
You can buy in installments through giffgaff if you pass the credit checks though so saves having to stump up £700 in one go, which will be appealing to many. Phones are also sim free and do not lock on first sim either.
There's also nothing to say that you can't get the phone from giffgaff and use any other sim you wish in it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 22 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am not looking to go wiht gifgaf I wanna stay with o2

Message 23 of 26

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
I read it as a suggestion to get the phone from giffgaff and stay on an O2 sim only contract?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 24 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I am not looking to go wiht gifgaf I wanna stay with o2

Yes it was another members possible suggestion. 

At the end of the day it's the avenue that suits you that counts.   😄

Message 25 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yh well thanks for the advice

Message 26 of 26