Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Level 1: Joiner

Upgrade page bugged

I'm trying to look at the upgrade page through myO2, but on both the website and the app the "number to upgrade" box shows "{{currentAccount.msisdn.formattedValue}}" and nothing else on the page seems to display correctly as a result.

I tried asking live chat about it, but they seemed to have no clue what i was asking them.

Has anyone seen this before? Or can anyone suggest where to get the help I need? It seems like a formatting error or something within my account so I think need some more technically apt support than I've found so far.

All i want to do right now is browse through my options, so i don't really want to go on store and be pressured by a rep there.
Topics: 532
Solutions: 11,335

Re: Upgrade page bugged

I'd start by calling 202 to speak to cs rather than using chat.
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Anonymous

Live chat never have any clue of o2’s systems.  I’d pop into your local o2 store to upgrade 

Topics: 683

@RuneitudeIt does appear to be an error related to your account. I have just checked My O2 via the App and online via PC and it's working for me.

As said above, you really need to contact customer services about it as there is nothing we can do here with regard to account related problems. This one is for the tech team to sort out. 

Even if you went instore, (which you say you don't want to do) the issue still needs resolving

Best of luck.Smiley Wink

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 532
Solutions: 11,335

Exactly why I said to call.
Store won't be able to upgrade you anyway if your account isn't working correctly.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey @Runeitude, sorry to hear you were having trouble with the upgrade page Smiley Sad Did it resolve for you yet or are you still experiencing issues? I'm going to drop you a PM (private message here on the forum) to get some additional info to see if we can help in some way, please do check when you get a moment. Smiley Happy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature