Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade page bugged

Runeitude
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I'm trying to look at the upgrade page through myO2, but on both the website and the app the "number to upgrade" box shows "{{currentAccount.msisdn.formattedValue}}" and nothing else on the page seems to display correctly as a result.

I tried asking live chat about it, but they seemed to have no clue what i was asking them.

Has anyone seen this before? Or can anyone suggest where to get the help I need? It seems like a formatting error or something within my account so I think need some more technically apt support than I've found so far.

All i want to do right now is browse through my options, so i don't really want to go on store and be pressured by a rep there.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143424 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I'd start by calling 202 to speak to cs rather than using chat.
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Live chat never have any clue of o2’s systems.  I’d pop into your local o2 store to upgrade 

Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122359 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@RuneitudeIt does appear to be an error related to your account. I have just checked My O2 via the App and online via PC and it's working for me.

As said above, you really need to contact customer services about it as there is nothing we can do here with regard to account related problems. This one is for the tech team to sort out. 

Even if you went instore, (which you say you don't want to do) the issue still needs resolving

Best of luck.:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

MI5
  • 143424 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Exactly why I said to call.
Store won't be able to upgrade you anyway if your account isn't working correctly.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 6

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Runeitude, sorry to hear you were having trouble with the upgrade page 😞 Did it resolve for you yet or are you still experiencing issues? I'm going to drop you a PM (private message here on the forum) to get some additional info to see if we can help in some way, please do check when you get a moment. slight_smile

Message 6 of 6