Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

Re: Upgrade order not received

Yes it should be that simple shouldn't it but seems like O2 are making a meal of it
Topics: 536
Solutions: 11,504

They will be following procedure, I'm sure of that, but of course they have to be careful to investigate fully and properly.
There are some less honest people than our OP that would try and defraud companies.
I'm sure there will be a satisfactory outcome in the end Smiley Happy
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Anonymous

They are making a right meal of it.  The phone has been barred now by customer service  by Philomena Hougton at customer services. She also added that if the phone turns up for me to call customer services and they would remove the bar, what planet is she living on? 

Topics: 536
Solutions: 11,504

Is it at all possible that a neighbour has taken it in for you?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Anonymous

[ Edited ]
It's a standard reply.

So they can remove the imei bar if the phone is delivered or found if registered as lost by the owner etc.
Anonymous

It is a terrible situation to be in I must say hassle you don't need
Topics: 688

We had a similar story on here not long ago? O2 claiming the phone had been delivered and signed for and the OP denying all knowledge of receiving it....

I hate this sort of practice. When its genuine it makes the person in dispute feel as if they are being wrongly accused of theft....Smiley Sad

*The Game Is On*

Anonymous

Thought about that already. Both my neigbours are oddballs, one Sleeps all throughout the day and only gets up at night, the other never opens the door to anyone apart from his mum and brother, he suffers from some severe depression.

K

Anonymous

Thats exactly how I feel at the moment!
Anonymous

Hang in there.

Smiley Happy