Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade not completing but money taken

JG4
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have tried upgrading several times today and now have 2 pending payments and reduced balance in my bank. I’ve been on webchat twice and got not further! It let me get all the way to the end and enter payment details then I get a try again message and email with link to saved basket, when I click that it just goes back to try again! We chat asked me to try another browser which I’ve tried on safari, through my o2 app and also from a computer. To add insult to injury we chat told me to wait for pending funds to be returned in 2-5 working days but have offered no resolution!

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@JG4 

YOUR bank reserve the funds, incase o2 claim them, as this is purely down to how your bank operates, and it can take up to 7 days for the funds to be returned to your account. 

Your bank can help with this, unfortunately most refuse to do so, so speak to your bank, as there is literally nothing o2 can do, as they dont have the money.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Hi 

Looks like you should contact the sales team as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you –

See links below

Or you can call them on 0800 081 0255

Message 2 of 3

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@JG4 

YOUR bank reserve the funds, incase o2 claim them, as this is purely down to how your bank operates, and it can take up to 7 days for the funds to be returned to your account. 

Your bank can help with this, unfortunately most refuse to do so, so speak to your bank, as there is literally nothing o2 can do, as they dont have the money.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 3