Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade gone wrong

Lollybabe1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Disappointed at the service. I upgraded on the app as it was showing a special deal of £0 to upgrade early but it was processed as an additional line and then I was told I needed to pay an extra month of old line rental and a fee of £56 for the luxury of upgrading early even tho the app showed an offer to upgrade of £0. Then I was told to keep my current contract until April and send back this new contract phone and but then upgrade at a later date but the deal for 40gb data will have expired. I am thinking I will probably return the new contract within 14 days and not sure whether I want to remain with o2 after this. Feel as though I'm just being fobbed off.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I’d make a complaint to see if you can get this resolved.
Use the Resolver option here https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Someone else had a similar problem on here. I think they got it sorted via a complaint. 

Message 3 of 6

Lollybabe1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Great thanks for the advice 😀
Message 4 of 6

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Hope you get sorted.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 6

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Sorry to hear about your experience with the upgrade @Lollybabe1 😞 Please do let us know if you got anywhere with this or if you're stuck - we could see if we can help on our end too. I'll drop you a private message just in case to discuss further!

Message 6 of 6