cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade eligibility expired

Anonymous
Not applicable
Was disconnected several months ago because I missed a device payment, paid the reconnection fee to have my services reinstated, but now several months down the line I want to upgrade but it says my upgrade eligibility has expired and now my only upgrade option is a sim only tarrif, anyone know why or if it will change?? TIA x
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122387 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous. This is a customer to customer forum and we have no access to your account. The only people who can advise are customer services http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Best time to call is 8-8.30am

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
  • 122387 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous. This is a customer to customer forum and we have no access to your account. The only people who can advise are customer services http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Best time to call is 8-8.30am

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I'm guessing you will have tobuild up your credit rating again before being allowed to fully upgrade. As said, best advice is to call them.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143457 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Going sim only to rebuild your credit worthiness may be your only option for a few months.
After that they may let you upgrade to a full contract but you might also be required to pay an additional deposit.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4