Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade early

ChrisH
Level 3: Thinker
  • 103 Posts
  • 30 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I can upgrade May 8th. I want the new HTC One before then.

Can I do it instore tomorrow by paying off remaining section of contract (which actually ends August - May is my date due to early upgrade)?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144359 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
The early upgrade date is a bonus. To upgrade now you would have to pay off your contract up to the August date. If you can wait until May 8th you can upgrade without having to pay off your existing contract.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think you would have to pay off your contract and then start a new one up pretty sure you can keep the same number

Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144359 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
The early upgrade date is a bonus. To upgrade now you would have to pay off your contract up to the August date. If you can wait until May 8th you can upgrade without having to pay off your existing contract.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Its only a couple of weeks to wait if you can and it would be cheaper for you

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

be patient until your upgrade date or sell your current phone to put towards a sim free htc one then stick your current sim in the phone & carry on with your contract

Message 5 of 5