Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

Upgrade due...but what phone

I dont mind about the tarrif:

But I want a new top of the range phone that is better than the iphone or similar.

What new phones are coming out and when? (Does anybody know)

Also when is the Nokia N8 coming out.

Cheers guys.
Rgod
Highlighted
Anonymous

New HTCs rumoured for October 2010.

Better spec'd than the iPhone 4 if the reports are to be believed.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Upgrade due...but what phone

I dont mind about the tarrif:
But I want a new top of the range phone that is better than the iphone or similar.
What new phones are coming out and when? (Does anybody know)
Also when is the Nokia N8 coming out.
Cheers guys.
Rgod

Are you rgok or Rgod?

I am currently very suspicious of the those that appear to surreptitiously mention a particular product in the same message as the words "better than iPhone or similar.".......... all this in your first message.

O2 boards are currently spam city, hope you are genuine.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Are you rgok or Rgod?

I'm glad that some people have better eyesight than me! I didn't even notice that.

Sounds like a bit of a spammer to be honest. Although he's not quite as funny as a guy on one of the other boards who is toting the Nokia N8 as the "iPhone killer", even though Nokia's current track record with smartphones has been conveniently forgotten....
Highlighted
Anonymous

Are you rgok or Rgod?

I'm glad that some people have better eyesight than me! I didn't even notice that.
Sounds like a bit of a spammer to be honest. Although he's not quite as funny as a guy on one of the other boards who is toting the Nokia N8 as the "iPhone killer", even though Nokia's current track record with smartphones has been conveniently forgotten....

The first line..... "I don't mind about the tariff.." Just didn't sound right to me.

Youtube has a few idiots praising the a*** off the N8 without actually having used one.

I wonder how far up the PR chain is this kind of spamming authorised?

There are some right numpties on here, but what is more disappointing is that it is getting missed by the Mods.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Yes, I am a spammer: viewtopic.php?t=39880 especially fried in a bit of batter Smiley Very Happy
Sheepdog in "noticing the iphone converts in this thread" mode

I looked at all the features in the N8 and I can only assume that the N8 was made for those with a very bad dose of geekism. I bet Tulstar gets one! Smiley Very Happy

I was purely interested in the OP and how he/she seemed "wrong" to me.

Nokia makes a great handset, but they never seem to make the grade when they hit the street. Take the N97 or the N900. They had the potential to be outstanding handsets but ebay soon filled up with them after release.

The N8 would be far too over-specced for me, but it is an attractive package.

I will stick with my stainless steel and gorilla glass.
Highlighted
Anonymous

N8 does genuinely look like it will knock socks off the current iPhone once it's finally released end of sep/October.
But it's all going to boil down to that user interface/ OS and as it's still being tested nobody knows how it's gonna pan out, as mentioned the n900 and n97's should have been Market leading smartphones so it's definately still a case of wait and see .....
Highlighted
Anonymous

N8 does genuinely look like it will knock socks off the current iPhone once it's finally released end of sep/October.
But it's all going to boil down to that user interface/ OS and as it's still being tested nobody knows how it's gonna pan out, as mentioned the n900 and n97's should have been Market leading smartphones so it's definately still a case of wait and see .....

At the end of the day, it needs to be a phone to be successful. Gadgets are great but it needs to be a phone first and foremost.

My iPhone 4 is best signal grabber I have ever owned and has the best power credentials of any of the current smartphones. Oh, the screen..... let's talk about that screen!
Highlighted
Anonymous

I notice sir spamalot has gone all shy
Highlighted
Anonymous

lol u lot are imaginative! and no im not a spammer!

I have a ipod touch and we already have a iphone 4 in the family.

I was looking for any phones that are soon to be released! i was just looking for a dates for new phones being released.

is there any HTC or Blackberry coming out!

Cheers
RgoK (the g was a innocent mistake)

p.s Sorry for the late reply...i dont sit on forums all my life.