Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade delivery

Precious175
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have damaged my old phone therefore I have ordered my upgrade, before doing the check out O2 website assured me that all deliveries are normal and offered me same day delivery for 9.99 which I believed and took. Basically didn't happen and 24 hours later it's still processing. I've read that other people are waiting quite long for their new phone, but my question is - can I claim the 9.99 back and can I do so without having to call the helplines as apparently they are for most vurnable. thank you in advance
Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
Hi, there is a good chance you can get the extra payment you have made for next day delivery back however you will need to call O2 and get through to someone in customer services to action that for you, and at the moment the queue times on the phones are quite substantial

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
Hi, there is a good chance you can get the extra payment you have made for next day delivery back however you will need to call O2 and get through to someone in customer services to action that for you, and at the moment the queue times on the phones are quite substantial
Message 2 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Precious175 

You will get delivery costs refunded. When that will be we don't know. You can try to contact customer services on the various numbers in this link

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 8

Precious175
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you, I will try contacting them. Thank you both for your quick help
Message 4 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

You're welcome @Precious175 wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 8

Maame10
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So, I ordered a new upgrade sim but I accidently have it delivered in store which are all closed in this time. What can I do to change the order and have it sent home?

Message 6 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Maame10 

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 8

Precious175
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have quickly called the customer service and I think I got lucky because they answered within 10 minutes, I'm sure they should be able to amend your order. Also for the other people even the website states that deliveries are normal - anything produced in China as I learned that the phone I ordered was, could take longer and they basically just told me to sit and wait because they can't check if it's in stock or not like other people mentioned they don't have live stock checking software.
Message 8 of 8