cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade delivery issues

Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to upgrade but the need to have the phone delivered to my work address as not at home during the day. 

I have entered the post code and the name and address comes up but when I click on it, there is an error message and I am unable to continue.

I have asked 02 why this is happening and they say to go and collect the phone, which isn't helpful as its a 30 mile round trip to my nearest 02 shop.

I was then told to contact UKmail but they are  as hopeless as I don't have a consignment number!!

I don't have any other address I can have the phone delivered to where someone will be at home during the day. 

Anybody else having the same problems??? 

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
I suggest you contact cs on 202 & ask them to change it for you
Message 2 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have spent almost 2 hours on 202 and I just keep going round the houses.

02 blame UKmail and UKmail say they can't deal with it as I haven't got an order to track. 

02's bog standard reply is to do click and collect but I am not in a position to do the 30 mile round trip to a shop to do that. 

Message 3 of 17

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144140 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
Am I correct in assuming that the order has been completed and is currently expected to deliver to your home address?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 17

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

If the order has been processed you should have a consignment number or tracking email. Check spam folders.

Message 5 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

NO the oprder can't be completed because I can't make the system recognise the address I want the new phone sent to. 

Message 6 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Order not been completed, that is the problem. 

Message 7 of 17

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

Order through 202 is your best option then if you can't get to the o2 store. 

Message 8 of 17

MI5
  • 144140 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

NO the oprder can't be completed because I can't make the system recognise the address I want the new phone sent to. 

OK thanks for the info.

So, in order to get the order to complete, you will have to enter your home address first then change delivery address to your work one.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Already tried this and the stupid UKMail site won't recognise the address. 

I have resigned myself to not getting a new phone now as there is no way to get it delivered. 

Message 10 of 17