cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade before end of contract

Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to upgrade my i-phone 4 (well not upgrade just renew as this one has had a hard life).

I am able to do so in late July or pay off the remaining months and renew early.

My problem is actually getting hold of someone to sort it out with. Calling via mobile is a waste of time as they are 'unusually' busy at the moment. Anybody any idea the best way forward?  

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144142 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27611 Solutions
As far as I know, early cancellations have to be done on the phone via CS. You could try going into a store and getting them to call CS for you as they always seem to be able to get through quickly (I think they have a different number to call ;))
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144142 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27611 Solutions
As far as I know, early cancellations have to be done on the phone via CS. You could try going into a store and getting them to call CS for you as they always seem to be able to get through quickly (I think they have a different number to call ;))
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2