cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade and number switch

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have 2 phones on contract one due for upgrade feb25 2014 and the other 21 dec 2013. I have been approached by another provider bing offered an upgrade to iPhone 5 at no cost other than £4 a month more than I pay just now everything unlimited. What are my options with O2?

Also

Can the dec number be switched with the feb number contract as his work is not really phone safe?

Gillian

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

The only thing you can do is to pay off your contracts, i.e. your tariff x the number of months left, which doesn't sound like a very practical thing to do, considering the lengths left on both contracts.

As for your second question, I don't really understand it. What do you mean by 'not really phone safe'?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

The only thing you can do is to pay off your contracts, i.e. your tariff x the number of months left, which doesn't sound like a very practical thing to do, considering the lengths left on both contracts.

As for your second question, I don't really understand it. What do you mean by 'not really phone safe'?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you,

My other half is a farmer so new phone might not be safe in his hands. What about the upgrade part of my question? Would I have to pay for an upgrade ?

Message 3 of 4

Bambino
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

Yes you would probably have to pay something towards an upgrade if you wanted iPhones. By the time your contracts are due for upgrades they will more than likely be on the iPhone 6!

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 4