Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade and keeping old phone

TroubledWarrior
Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I currently have £300 left tocpay on my device plan. I am due my upgrade in November (can refresh upgrade now) if I paid the £300 can I a) keep my old phone? B) choose a new one to upgrade too and continue the contract? I ask as I want to give my phone to family member if I can keep it.
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@TroubledWarrior @Yes you can. Once you have paid the device plan the phone is yours to do with what you want & you can then upgrade at any time you want Guide: How does O2 Refresh work? 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@TroubledWarrior @Yes you can. Once you have paid the device plan the phone is yours to do with what you want & you can then upgrade at any time you want Guide: How does O2 Refresh work? 

Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93154 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions
Message 3 of 4

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning @TroubledWarrior, and welcome to the community sun

I hope the info above helped you understand better how you can go about upgrading, but if you have any other questions, do let us know! Which device do you have your eye on?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4