cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade and PAC

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone had issues with O2,  I have been trying to speak with O2 for over a week regarding an upgrade.

Am looking to upgrade to an iphone 5 16GB but the only contract they say is available is £42 a month.  I know this isn't the only contract they do for the iphone 5 16GB as there are offers on my upgrade page.

As the customer service has been so bad i requested my PAC they put me through to rententions who don't answer the call or begin a chat even after waiting hours.

This seems to be the norm when am trying to upgrade and what advice can be given to resolve the issue?

Thanks

Paul

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I think it's better if you have no answer in about 10 minutes to hang up and dial again.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

The problems recently with CS are becoming the stuff of legend. You'll just have to keep trying, I'm afraid. I wouldn't bother with chat. If you search the forum you will see how useless they are most of the time. Try calling first thing in the morning if you can, and avoid peak hours would be the best advice I could give you. Good luck.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I'm amazed at how long this has been going on now, we see customers here saying they get no answer on the phones and O2 are saying they are cutting down on CS as the number of calls have dropped.

I can't help thinking there is a problem with their phone systems which nobody has spotted!

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Its shocking I have been on hold for over an hour to then be cut off.

I have been on web chat been transferred waited for an hour for then the chat window to timeout

I opened a new chat with the CS saying: I am afraid I am unable to help you now. We only have the facility to transfer the chat

Due to long queue of customers the wait time is little high.

Message 4 of 5

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I think it's better if you have no answer in about 10 minutes to hang up and dial again.

Message 5 of 5