Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade New Sim

RobertBryant
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I got my upgrade today and I asked O2 when I upgraded could I have a new number and ive put the new sim into the phone and it says SIM1 not Provisioned? I have rang customers services and due to COVID-19 they are not taking phonecalls? I dont want my old number I want my new number but doesn't have the new number on the packet it came with? Can anyone help me?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@RobertBryant 

Number may have been changed on your account, if so, your old sim will now have a new number on it Guide: How do I find my own mobile number? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

RobertBryant
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Not it hasn't changed on my account? I just logged into my o2 on both phones and still has my old number?
Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@RobertBryant 

It may take some time to transfer over but otherwise you'll have to try and call Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

O2Sean
  • 148 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 10 Solutions

Hi Robert,

On your old sim text "NUMBER" to 2020 and see what number o2 replies with.

signature
Message 5 of 5