Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upfront Cost Refund

LaurenBenn
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, I'm posting this in the hopes of being told exactly who I should speak to as I've gone round in circles so many times that I'm dizzy.

I upgraded my phone with O2 Switch Up on 6th August. Unfortunately, I didn't receive the order as I had a missed DPD delivery and they returned the phone to O2. This order was made with a £360 upfront cost.

Assured by customer service that I would be refunded, I made a new order with a £10 upfront cost. This order has completed no problems but I still don't have the £360 refund.

Customer service (different people) have told me:

• I should have received the refund by now, end of conversation
  • That my old phone switch up needed to complete first (+5 days for refund, now complete)
  • That I need to contact the bank

Can anyone please confirm what I need to do? Is it my bank? That order was on the 6th August and it is now the 31st. That money is gone from my bank account and is not pending or anything.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148932 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28445 Solutions

@LaurenBenn 

Knowing how crap O2 are right now I'd get my bank to recall the payment.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148932 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28445 Solutions

@LaurenBenn 

Knowing how crap O2 are right now I'd get my bank to recall the payment.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

LaurenBenn
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for saying so, this is actually the route I decided to take!

Message 3 of 3