Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Up grade delivery

LInda66
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I upgraded my iPhone package with you on Saturday and was told it would be delivered today. I have waited in all day only now to see on my order that you are awaiting stock! Not impressed with your service! Now I will have to wait in again when you have stock!!!

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122762 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@LInda66 

This is a community forum,  no one from O2 will see your message here. You need to call O2 on any number in this guide. They might be able to tell you when new stock is in. Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122762 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@LInda66 

This is a community forum,  no one from O2 will see your message here. You need to call O2 on any number in this guide. They might be able to tell you when new stock is in. Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

Blamelouis1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same here and I know of at least another 5 people who have ordered last week and o2 have no stock. Disgraceful to take our money and then not deliver.

Message 3 of 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10114 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2995 Solutions

@LInda66 @Blamelouis1 

It is high time o2 got a live stock system.... but there are other things at play ...

Its not just lack of stock, but also its lack of delivery drivers, and drivers to deliver them to o2, and thanks to Brexit, ridiculous custom rules and the lack of components...

So even Samsung and Apple are struggling to get stuff into the UK.... 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 4