cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unwanted EE voicemail

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, Just wondered if anybody can tell how to get rid of a EE voicemail.

I noticed I that I have got a voicemail which I assumed it was from O2 as it was 222 which i know now that it is 901.... I tried  to call 222  and each time it failed, so I googled it only to find that it was from EE, I also found out that if you call 07955222222 and selected 1 and then it asks for the number concerned which in my case was the one that I have just had ported over to O2 from Orange ( EE ) when I entered my number in comes up with inknown, Of course it does beacuse I am no longer with Orange, So how do I get rid of the Notification showing on my phone, which is very annoying.

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
You may have to call EE and ask them to reset it if that is still possible but I can't think of any other way at the moment, however, it should auto expire and delete after 30 days I think.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
You may have to call EE and ask them to reset it if that is still possible but I can't think of any other way at the moment, however, it should auto expire and delete after 30 days I think.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

ashleybristol1
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 35 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

you need ring EE about that this aint do with o2 

Message 3 of 3