Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unpaid bill now paid. Still no service

L104GB
Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I unfortunately missed last month’s bill and I’ve paid it 45 minutes ago. If I try to ring my number with my landline, I’ll get an engaged tone and if I try to call out it won’t. Not even to payment line. Has O2 cancelled my contract? Please help, I need this phone for I have elderly parents and need to call them. Thanks. 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@L104GB 

It takes 24 to 48 hours to be reconnected and there may also be a reconnection fee to pay.

You can use Skype to contact payment management Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@L104GB 

It takes 24 to 48 hours to be reconnected and there may also be a reconnection fee to pay.

You can use Skype to contact payment management Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2