Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlocking

Unlocking
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
I submitted a request on Monday to unlock my phone, I have chased it up online chat but no one will confirm when it will get unlocked, can someone help me please?
Message 1 of 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Unlocking
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
My phone has been unlocked thank you for sorting this for me

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I'll tag @EmilieT to see if she can help you but in the meantime, have you tried a non O2 SIM?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 10

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey @Unlocking, sorry to hear you're still waiting for your device to be unlocked! As @MI5 advised, it'd be fantastic if you could try putting a non-O2 Sim in the phone, as quite often when we jump in to help we find out the device has been unlocked already slight_smile If you have an iPhone, something that might also help resolve the issue is once the non-O2 SIM is in the phone, connect to WiFi, go to Settings > General > About and enter your Apple ID and password.

In case you still need further help, just let us know and I'll happily get someone to look into this for you!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 10

Unlocking
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
I have tried a different sim and it’s still not unlocked, do you have contact details for me to speak to someone at o2 because I’m not getting any luck with the online team
Message 4 of 10

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey @Unlocking, I'd gladly get someone to look into this for you on my end, I'll just need a few more details first so I'll send you a Private Message on the forum now slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 5 of 10

Unlocking
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
My phone has been unlocked thank you for sorting this for me
Message 6 of 10

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Good news and work done @EmilieT .....though over 2 hours to unlock, you need to buck up Whistle

Message 7 of 10

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Glad we were able to help, @Unlocking!

@jonsie I'll try LOL 

signature

Message 8 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Well done @EmilieT.

I agree with @jonsie. 2 hrs is a long time by your standards. (joking )  joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 10

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks @Cleoriff joy

signature

Message 10 of 10