Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlocking phone

Outlander
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, my contract runs out end of Jan and i have been trying via O2 to unlock my phone, however they come back saying the device doesnt belong to them. I got my contract through Carohone Warehouse who are also saying that the phone doesnt belong to them. Has anyone had this problem and what to do? TIA.
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144066 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Outlander how to unlock here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/Unlocking-an-O2-phone-to-use-a-different-SIM-card/ba-p/1... but cpw phones are usually already unlocked . Have you tried another SIM?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144066 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Outlander how to unlock here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/Unlocking-an-O2-phone-to-use-a-different-SIM-card/ba-p/1... but cpw phones are usually already unlocked . Have you tried another SIM?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
  • 93149 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Outlander
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you for the info. I have been through the normal process but i will another sim again to be sure. 😊
Message 4 of 5

Outlander
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you. 😊
Message 5 of 5