Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

Unlimited texts abroad outside Europe

I have a contract which gives me "unlimited" texts a month and was wondering if it'll cost me for any texts I send whilst in Turkey.... And I take it minutes arn't included abroad?
Highlighted
Anonymous

Ive recently got back from Ibiza and all my txt were free, i paid for my calls but not very much. Spain my be a different story though as movistar and o2 are both owned by telefonica which is spains version of BT i think
Highlighted
Anonymous

Might be one for their customer services. I get 1000 texts / month and texts sent from overseas count as 4 of your free text messages.
Highlighted
Anonymous

None of your free allowances will work abroad, neither will the unlimited text bolt on. However, if you have any of the free texts left that you get with your line rental, then every text will be four of these. Hope that makes sense!
Highlighted
Anonymous

unlim text

your unlimited text will not work abroad
the text that you have in youer allowance count for international text eg
if your tariff is £35 600 mins 500 text and unlim text bolt on - then the 500 will count for international but each text will take 4.
and it depends on your tariff regsarding the call cost

it will be 136.17per min to make a call if your on a £30 tariff or lower and 84.26per min to recieve
and if your on £35 tariff or higher it will be 80.85pper min to make call and 51.06p per min to recieve

hope this helps