Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

Unlimited Web Bolt-on

When O2 say unlimited are they actually saying 500mb per month like most other network providers?? The O2 terms and conditions for this bolt don't mention any sort of fair usage as it does for minutes or text. Can anybody tell me if there is a limit to O2's so called unlimited web bolt on or is it just the same as every other network??? Smiley Indifferent
Highlighted
Anonymous

Unlimited Web Bolt-on

No it actually is unlimited, there is a fair use policy that means if your heavy use is impacting the service for others near you then you will be warned, and if you continue a restriction will be placed to prevent access to the service, other than that there isn't a limit.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Unlimited Web Bolt-on

Is there a link to the section of the O2 website where this is stated?
Highlighted
Anonymous

Unlimited Web Bolt-on

Is there a link to the section of the O2 website where this is stated?
Highlighted
Anonymous

Unlimited Web Bolt-on

_

See my earlier posting for the O2 wording of their Excessive Use Policy

viewtopic.php?p=128480#128480

_
Highlighted
Anonymous

Unlimited Web Bolt-on

On www.o2.co.uk, at the bottom of the home page there is a link to the Terms & Conditions, where you can find the appropriate T&Cs for your contract and bolt-on.

The quote from 2bad's link is included there.
Highlighted
Level 9: Fired up

Re: Unlimited Web Bolt-on

The far as I know there’s no limit in web bolt-on it is fair in way of policy. But I don’t even sure for that, if you are heavy user the impact of the service that near you will warned. Well, if you continue the restriction will be place in prevention access in the service.