Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

Unlimited Texts on iphone

Seems like a good deal, what about minutes?
Highlighted
Anonymous

ooops sorry.

600 minutes.

Does this sound good?
Highlighted
Anonymous

Yup, good deal..

GO GO GO snap it up Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted
Anonymous

because its only 18 months I'd chance it with a reconditioned iphone, assuming the warrenty is still at least 12 months, if not I'd push for a deal with a new iphone rather than re boxed.
Highlighted
Anonymous

because its only 18 months I'd chance it with a reconditioned iphone, assuming the warrenty is still at least 12 months, if not I'd push for a deal with a new iphone rather than re boxed.

Apple treat all reconditioned products as new and thus provide a 12 month warranty with the product, which can be extended with Apple care... he says typing from his refurbished imac. Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted
Anonymous

Apple treat all reconditioned products as new and thus provide a 12 month warranty with the product, which can be extended with Apple care... he says typing from his refurbished imac. Smiley Very Happy

thats really good, sounds like refurbished is the way to go! same apple product and qaulity but at a fraction of the price, go get that deal!
Highlighted
Anonymous

Still debating, for the amount of money i spend and the time i have been with o2 the deal is basically £50 better than vodafone and a few more minutes, is that good enough?

I spend money and have been with o2 over 4 yrs and im a "gold" customer, is all im worth £50.

Think im going to push for something better as its not a great incentive to stay and thats from retentions.

I know the re-boxed are like new but someone has still had there paws all over it before apple have cleaned it up and im paying £99 for that mmmmm just think that was retentions first attempt to keep me and they can do better than that, well i hope so.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Still debating, for the amount of money i spend and the time i have been with o2 the deal is basically £50 better than vodafone and a few more minutes, is that good enough?
I spend money and have been with o2 over 4 yrs and im a "gold" customer, is all im worth £50.
Think im going to push for something better as its not a great incentive to stay and thats from retentions.
I know the re-boxed are like new but someone has still had there paws all over it before apple have cleaned it up and im paying £99 for that mmmmm just think that was retentions first attempt to keep me and they can do better than that, well i hope so.

If that deal was offered by retentions then there's a good chance you might not get it again, it all depends on their budget.

£50 saving is better than a kick in the teeth, you won't get that with Vodafone as your not a current customer.
Highlighted
Anonymous

If that deal was offered by retentions then there's a good chance you might not get it again, it all depends on their budget.
£50 saving is better than a kick in the teeth, you won't get that with Vodafone as your not a current customer.

I have been with them for over 4 yrs and if my custom is only worth £50 it makes me wonder.

What i am saying is where is the incentive to stay, £10 a yr is pants and its a re-boxed not even fresh new a paw free.
Highlighted
Anonymous

I have been with them for over 4 yrs and if my custom is only worth £50 it makes me wonder.
What i am saying is where is the incentive to stay, £10 a yr is pants and its a re-boxed not even fresh new a paw free.

Well some of us have been with o2 longer - 7 years and counting on my end at the moment!

The problem with the iphone is... Apple set the tariffs and they set the cost of the phone, o2 have to subsidise any discount you get, so if you don't spend a lot, your not worth it. If you spent £60-70 each month o2 would be throwing things at you to keep you, this happened to me last year, probably won't this year.

Check out the forums, see what other people have got, always worth google o2 retentions for the moneysaving expert thread and see what deals people have got there. Most are similar to what they have offered you.