Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlatch Request Not Fulfilled after 11 DAYS

DRDR
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I contacted O2 on Monday 24th September and asked that my Iphone6 that has been out of contract for months be unlatched. I was advised it would take 72 hours. This did not happen. I spoke to them again on Friday 28th September and was advised there was a "technical difficulty" and that it would happen in 48 hours. I had to contact them again on Monday 1st October and was told that the matter was being escalated to the manager and it would take a further 72 hours. At this point I made a formal complaint and was told someone would contact me (this has still not happened).

72 hours passed, 10 days from my original request and still no joy. I contacted again and I have been told it has been "escalated" again and will take 24 hours. And... 24 hours later I am on another Live Chat, getting nowhere fast. And still no one from complaints has contacted me.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

That's good to hear @DRDR wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92910 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

So at least we know they are unlocking via normal routes but why so long.

glad you eventually got sorted @DRDR smiley

Message 12 of 13

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good to hear @DRDR, thanks for letting us know smiley

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 13 of 13