cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unhappy with service.

Anonymous
Not applicable

o2 netwotk are charging more moneY..

i have been with o2 pay monthly contract for 23 months now. everytime getting problems with internet and minutes. if we are exceeding our minutes limit...they will not let us know or they will not intimate to us. actually i get 300 mins per every month but i use more minutes because we can't check our minutes everytime ...so everytime around £30 added to my bill. its ridiculous everytime. no data available ..everytime i should request them for data connection. so i want to leave o2 asap. ITS NOT VALUE FOR MONEY

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144376 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
Leave - It's a free country.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

version7point0
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 648 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 181 Solutions
Hi vijayhates.

You can check your minutes and text bu simply texting the world "balance" to 21202.

Or you could even reset your call timers on your billing date each month if you are having problems accessing the balance inquiry service.

As for your internet; what phone are you using, what exactly is happening for it not to work?

If you have been having problems, why has it taken you 23 months to mention something, you can call customer service, pop into a store or even chat with community members here at any time.

If you want to leave O2 you will need to speak to customer services and provide a 30 day notice period to end your services.

Take care.
Message 3 of 8

jonsie
  • 93240 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Presuming you are on a 24 month contract you can give 30 days notice to finish your contract. Ask for your PAC code to give to your new network provider if you wish to retain your number.

Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

You could of changed to a higher tariff with more minutes why would you pay extra money without even looking at other options

Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
I regularly use the MY02 App to keep an eye on my usage.

As your close to your contract end then as said earlier give notice, ask for your PAC code and move to another network but beware the grass is not always greener on the other side !

Check that the network your interested in joining gives adequate coverage where you reside and work.
Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

bet he already knew he could leave in a month & just wanted to rant, you could use a data app or checked your t&c for when you could of highered your tariff

Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

As far as I know you can move to a higher tariff whenever you like there was certainly no need to wait 23 months

Message 8 of 8