Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unhappy customer

Julio1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

On the 15th of May, I flew from The United States to Manchester, UK. I purchased an O2 phone (Galaxy A5) with the $30 Bundle. I was told my phone would work in the UK and in the European countries. I've been in France since the 16th. of May due to work. My phone was able to send/receive calls & texts but the data was nonexistence. I had 40GB to use and not one was used. Now that the full month is over, I've lost all data, texts & calls without me having fully used what I paid for. I called customer service and they informed me that they don't know what's going on. That they don't have any say in what goes on in France. I am not happy and consider it to be unfair. I wasted my money with you guys.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Julio1If you want to make a complaint then follow the link here please https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain  We are all customers like yourself and have no access to your account so are only able to offer advice on the best way forward...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Julio1 You should have contacted o2 during your first month and they could have checked your account settings as it sounds like you have the wrong setting for data on your account. 

If you are still in the uk now call customer service on 4445 and ask them to check your data bolt on. 

They may even credit your sim if it was their error. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3