Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

Under 18 Contract *Solved*

I'm 17 and I want to move to contract. I'd like to keep my mobile number and online login. I gather that I have to do this in my parents' name, but link to my bank account? How would I do this?

Thanks.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Once you've had one of your parents take the contract out the easiest way to change the bank details to your own is to log into the o2 website.

Your login for the o2 site will be the same as the one created during the order process if you order the phone online. Alternatively, if you get the phone in store the login is made up of the username the sales assistant will ask you to choose and the password which will be text to your phone once the account is created.

If you'd rather call in you'll need to do it with whichever parent took the contract out for you present. The number is 202 or 0870 600 3009 from a land line.
Highlighted
Anonymous

So I can't keep my existing Pay & Go login? Or will that be transferred along with my phone number?
Highlighted
Anonymous

If you have a login already then yes you can use that Smiley Happy

Also, if you're on o2 pre pay then any credit you have will be transferred when you ask them to migrate your number over.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Okay, thanks for your help. Smiley Happy