Did you mean: 

Unauthorised money from my account

Lisa10
Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Good morning,
If any one is experiencing the same problem O2 are and have been saying I'm due them money, silly amount like £505.07 at one point it was as high as £800.00.
I have had to go through all the motion for example, complaining to my bank for letting them take unauthorised money from my account, complain verbally to O2, email O2 complaints team (which I have had a reply from) but with no good or satisfactory result, however I was told I would have.
Now I am in contact with a company called 'resolver' but I feel they haven't even read my email as I have had no email of acknowledgement, so now I will be email and dealing with ombudsman.
I am sick of O2 I have been a long O2 customer and only this year I have had problems with them which has been enough for me to consider not renewing my contract. In fact I know I won't. All together in the last 3 months O2 have taken £1,107.84 from my account. My monthly bill is usually only around £70, can I also just add that I have been restricted from making and receiving calls for the past few weeks (5-6 weeks) I only got my phone reconnected at the start of this week when O2 claimed in an email they were at fault, yet I have not yet received my refund and I am still being charged daily from my bank account for being overdrawn.

O2 are a joke. I for one have had enough.

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123121 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

No problem. I hope it gets sorted soon @Lisa10

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 21 of 25

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Lisa10
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@jonsie tell me about it, and I still have not one straight forward answer. You first port of call tomorrow is my solicitors.
I have plain and simple took enough lies, story's and abuse. I have had enough.

Now let's see them pay me after my solicitor writes them a formal email stating the laws and acts behind theft, negligence and criminal proceedings.
Message 23 of 25

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Such a shame that what was a simple problem couldn't be dealt with at first point of contact and that no one would take responsibility to see it through. Now O2 will have to pay all your costs repay you and hopefully be liable for hefty compensation. If those minus figures on your account are correct though, maybe it won't come to that. However an ample goodwill gesture needs to be made so I would still put it in legal hands. 

Message 24 of 25

Lisa10
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yeah exactly. I'll keep you updated on my situation as I have just been informed of new information with mobile phone companies who have a complaints policy.

Thank you
Message 25 of 25