cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view online bill

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have raised this issues countless times with O2 and have had responces like.

Most of the time I go round in circles with them as they think somehow that resetting my login details will fix it (!?).

I once got someone helpful that said they will raise a bug with support but I heard nothing back and have been unable case that up.

Problem:

Login to my O2 click 'View my bill' get error page and redirected

"If you are not automatically redirected please click here and try again. If the problem persists please contact the helpdesk and quote - Login Error 2"

I have tried serveral browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome) and diffrent workstations / OS's (Win7, WinXP, Debian, Ubuntu)

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi and welcome.

If you private message @Toby who is site staff he may be able to assist.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi and welcome.

If you private message @Toby who is site staff he may be able to assist.
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have exactly that error for almost 2 years and have given up with tech support. So you fixed it? How?
Message 3 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144426 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I have exactly that error for almost 2 years and have given up with tech support. So you fixed it? How?

I guess they sent a PM to Toby asking for help http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/60444

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry to ask again, but did this problem ever get solved. I've had technical on the same problem on my account. I pm'd Toby as suggested by bandofbrothers and I'm still waiting for a solution.
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Normally assistance by @Toby would help resolve this.

We do hear from people who have issues with myo2 and it generally is a glitch and self resolves.

What have 02 on 202 said ?
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Conversing by email with Social queries. Last heard from them Sat 5th April that it is high priority. I was told on 25th March it was all resolved and of course it was not. Not too confident.
Message 7 of 7