cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view my bill on-line or via app

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

I don't think I'm the only one, but is there anyone else that finds that they cannot view there bill online. You contact support and after they try to sell you more air time, (actually all I want to do is see my current air time) your password is reset again for the 10th time and your are left still stuck.

Anyone have a solution to this, as you cant just get out of your contract.....

Thanks

Message 1 of 15
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Dan that has worked for me for now, lets hope the next time I need to view my bill it still works or its back to stage one again, but thank you for your help you achieved in 3 lines what other O2 people have failed to do in over a week.

View solution in original post

Message 11 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

wish i had a solution i have the same problem all it says when i click on view my bill is

Sorry, My O2 isn't available at the moment...

We're making some improvements so check back again later. In the meantime, please visit www.o2.co.uk.

Message 2 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you tried the smartphone myO2 app?

Message 3 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes I cant login with that app either, the account is messed up, I was getting a message saying to change my login to my e-mail address when you try and do that it states there is already an account with that mail address.... I know its mine!!

Still no reply from the support people loged this with them last week..login id say's it all..
Message 4 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you've had such problems trying to view your bill.

Have you ever been able to login and view this? Have you also tried signing in using different browsers?

What error message do you get? Has Customer Service actually raised a case for you?

Message 5 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Dan, yes I was able to at the very begining of the contract and I can each time my password has been reset however the next time I try I get the same O2 page telling me:

Unfortunately the server couldn't find the page you requested, either because it is temporarily unavailable, has had its name changed or no longer exists.

This might be because:

• You may have typed the web address incorrectly. Please check the address and spelling ensuring that it does not contain capital letters or spaces;
  • The page you were lookiing for may have been moved, updated or deleted.

Please try the following options instead:

Clearly an O2 page. I spent the best of 40 mins last week talking to an advisor who told me to set up a new mail account and then try, along with a few other things and she said it would be raised with the back office but could take 48 hrs to be looked at well that passed days ago and no help yet!

Message 6 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Another thing I chatted this afternoon on line and another operator changed my password and said it would be sent to my phone, it has not now I cant login to the account she said I had to at all......Its all a support mess from my side.

I'm glad I dont offer the same poor IT service or I would lose my job.  Shame a few mess it up for the rest.

Message 7 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

So when you've been changing your details have you been using an email address as the username?

Yes when you change the password you would normally get a password sent to the the phone and this is the same when you reset the password yourself online. However, you should receive this within a matter of seconds.

If a case has been raise then it can take up to 5 working days, which is the maximum.

Let us know if you receive the call back you are waiting for

Message 8 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Dan can you get my password sent to my phone please as I'm still waiting for it to arrive and as you say it should take seconds.

I await your reply.
Message 9 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am unable to do this from here I'm afraid but you can do this through our Live Chat service which can be found here: http://j.mp/jj5Gd3 Have you already tried this?

You can also do this yourself here: http://j.mp/IAiAGo

If the password does not come through straight away then you may just need to send it again to push the first one through.

Message 10 of 15