cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view bill - yet again

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have two bills on 1 account. 

I can always open the bills (in a separate window) to view them for one of accounts with no issues.

For the other account I am unable to view them, and this happens every time I need to view one which 

is approximately every 4 or 5 months. The new pop up window appears but instead of showing me the information I need it gives me the following error - 

DASH_ERR04: The account number in the target address is invalid.

This happens every time I want to view this second account, without fail. I get it fixed by the guru's and then 

when I try again a few months later it fails to open. 

I'm not asking for the moon on a stick here, just to be able to view both bills for my account. 

I've used 3 different browsers so that's not the problem. 

Please can it be fixed, and then fixed permanently?

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

Cleoriff
  • 122798 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

You are the 2nd person today to report this on the forum @robbie_detour. I wonder if the system is having problems? (again)

Certainly not acceptable if this is happenng to you every other month. I will mention @Marjo and @Martin-O2 here in the hope they can feed it back to the team...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 19

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144145 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
Quite a few more over the last month or so too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 19

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35762 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

All seems ok with the billing system for me this eve, *provided* you use Chrome and selectively clear all cookies from O2 and lithium - the section to do this every time you close and re-open Chrome is in the Settings, Advanced Settings, and through the screens below, @robbie_detour:

20**Personal info** 18_48_57-Settings.png

20**Personal info** 18_50_30-Settings.png

20**Personal info** 18_47_01-Settings.png

Message 13 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 122798 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

I use FF on PC and Chrome on mobile and both working fine for me. (Just checked)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 19

MI5
  • 144145 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
This has always been an account specific issue that doesn't affect everyone so some may be completely unaffected and some may have a workaround whilst for others, nothing works.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 15 of 19

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for jumping in on this one guys! 

@robbie_detour We've had a few others reporting the same issue so I'd like to get some info from you to help with the investigation. I've sent you a message directly about this. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 16 of 19

robbie_detour
  • 15 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks Martin

I have tried again on FF, Chrome and Explorer.  FF/Mozilla it never works.  Chrome once or twice.  Explorer seems to be the best but it is inconsistent. 

I havent really the time or energy every month to keep hoping I can download a bill. I end up clicking various ways to try and get it but if it does it seems random.  

Its really necessary for my work and all other mobile operators cause me no issue.  These tactical fixes arent sorting it out.  I just want to login from any browser and download in 3 clicks.  Not receive "DASH_ERR04: The account number in the target address is invalid"  THE PHONES ARE ON THE ACCOUNT so the message is utter nonsence.

I will give it to the end of this month and I will contacting you to break the contract and move to another operator on the basis I cant receive my bills so you are not fulfilling your obligations.  Sorry.

But I must have someone please email me all the bills for the 12 months ASAP as I only have been able to download two sets since 01 Apr 17.

Message 17 of 19

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35762 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

Re your last para, @robbie_detour, the only way I have been able to get (eventually) someone to e-mail me the PDFs of my bills was by getting through to the O2 Social Media team (@O2 on Twitter, dunno the FB version).

Just sayin'...

Message 18 of 19

robbie_detour
  • 15 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

they sent me the two years via post, as a result of a formal complaint and I have now asked that they send to me by post every month.  Sad it has got to this.

Message 19 of 19