cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view bill - yet again

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have two bills on 1 account. 

I can always open the bills (in a separate window) to view them for one of accounts with no issues.

For the other account I am unable to view them, and this happens every time I need to view one which 

is approximately every 4 or 5 months. The new pop up window appears but instead of showing me the information I need it gives me the following error - 

DASH_ERR04: The account number in the target address is invalid.

This happens every time I want to view this second account, without fail. I get it fixed by the guru's and then 

when I try again a few months later it fails to open. 

I'm not asking for the moon on a stick here, just to be able to view both bills for my account. 

I've used 3 different browsers so that's not the problem. 

Please can it be fixed, and then fixed permanently?

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122906 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@AnonymousI think you have to contact customer services and keep on at them if you can't resolve it yourself

Have you checked My O2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2 to see if you are able to 'bring in products?

Bring in products.PNG

This should enable you to access both bills?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 19

MI5
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Yours is a common problem with some accounts which comes and goes as it feels like it.
I suggest you make a complaint to try and get some resolution as you’ve obviously exhausted the capabilities of customer service.
@Martin-O2 has intervened in the past to give this issue some traction, so maybe he can assist you again next week?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

Many thanks MI5, I think Martin-O2 helped me out last time I had this issue, and I think you made some helpful comments last time round too. 

I hope Martin, can help again. 

Message 4 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had both bills in my account for over 3 years, so not sure that "bringing them in" will help as I can view all the other bits of both accounts just not get the right pop up open for one set of bills... 

Message 5 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 122906 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymouswrote:

I've had both bills in my account for over 3 years, so not sure that "bringing them in" will help as I can view all the other bits of both accounts just not get the right pop up open for one set of bills... 

Ok @Anonymous  I wasn't aware of your previous posts so let's leave it to @Martin-O2

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 19

MI5
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Good luck with this mate.
There’s nothing more annoying than when technology fails you!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 19

Fellwalker
  • 245 Posts
  • 20 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I regret that you are not the only one to have this issue.  A good friend of mine has been on at O2 off and on for years now, as he can see either his or his wife's bill, but then has to log out and back in to be able to see the other.

Note 9. O2 since 2007.
Message 8 of 19

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for the mention @MI5 wink

@Anonymous Apologies for the delay in responding to this. I'm happy to see what we can do to help with this issue. I'll need some details from you so I'll drop you a private message so we can chat further. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 9 of 19

robbie_detour
Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am yet again getting this message "DASH_ERR04: The account number in the target address is invalid"

I have been a loyal O2 customer for over a decade and this issue happends almost every other month when I need to do my monthly accounts.  I have tried everything, I have contacted O2 numerous times.  It really is UNACCEPTABLE that such an issue continues on and on and on every month. not just to me, but obviously hundreds oif other users.  O2 you are a big organisation and surely after a decade you would have resolved this issue.  You should be ashamed.  Most people rely on this to download their bills so what are we supposed to do????  I have lost probably several hours over the years banding the table hanging on your forums, ringing your office.  IT IS NOT GOOD ENNOUGH!.. I really am going toi leave soon.  SORT IT OUT

Message 10 of 19