cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view & download O2 bills in PDF

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been having this problem since Sep 2015. I'm just unable to download PDF copies of my Pay Monthly bills (current or historic ones). To download bills, I click on 'View my bill' in My O2 and I get the option to download as pdf after a few more clicks (Download and print latest bill). When I click here, a new tab opens and nothing happens. The browser is redirected to https://service.o2.co.uk/pkmslogin.form with title 'O2 Companion Login' and just presents me with a blank page.

Numerous chats with O2 reps have not helped. Each person promises to resolve in 24hrs; but there is no resolution in sight. Another friend of mine is faced with a similar issue with no resolution.

Has anyone faced this problem? is there a way out?

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Have you tried a different browser? There is an issue with IE and Microsoft Edge but no problems on Chrome or Firefox. Also try clearing cache and cookies.

Also try this route

• View your latest bill in My O2
  • Scroll down to the bottom of that bill and click on View and print older bills
  • That will bring up the old style web page
  • Try printing from the pdf link there..
Message 2 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

This is how I do it...(in FF or Chrome)

A step by step guide 
Go into My O2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2
*View your latest bill in My O2 
*Scroll down to see 6 previous bills and click on one of those. 
*Scroll down to the bottom of that bill and click on View and print older bills 
That will bring up the old style web page 
*Scroll down to the bottom of that page and you will see Download and print PDF bill 

I have shown a step by step guide as this is the way I do it.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 14

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
If it's purely account based you need cs to sort it.
If they fail to do so you can raise a complaint http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey chaps... thank you for your efforts in explaining how to do this. I've been trying using various browsers and each one has the same problem i.e. Nothing happens. The moment I click on 'Download and Print Bill' a new tab/window pops up and the browser just shows a blank screen.

Customer support have no clue what I'm talking about. They just make false promises and end the call gracefully. 

Message 5 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Have you tried another browser? This works for me on PC using Firefox and Chrome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 14

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Clear all site cookies from any o2 domains.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 8 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

- Cookies Cleared.
- Browser history deleted.

Been using IE & Chrome till now. I even downloaded a portable browser just now... Midori Browser and tried.

Nothing works. The moment I click on 'Download and Print Bill' a new window pops up and blank browser screen. 

There must be something wrong for sure. I've raised a ticket with the CS team; not expecting that to resolve favourably. 

Message 9 of 14

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Sounds like you need to keep on to CS.
Have they reset your My O2 account at all, do you know?

Currently using:
Message 10 of 14