Did you mean: 

Unable to use charge to mobile

BenBroad
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

I'm no longer able to use Charge to Mobile for Google Play Store.  Within Google Play for payment methods I try to select Enable O2 billing, It attempts to send a verification text to O2 but fails, jus giving me an error saying Can't verify your account. And an error code OR-DVASA2-06

I've spoken to O2 customer support and they said there are no restictions, I've spoken to Google and they said theres no issues on their side and to speak to O2 again.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149322 Posts
  • 644 Topics
  • 28493 Solutions

@BenBroad 

There's lots of things to try if you Google the error code, such as https://support.google.com/googleplay/thread/17121409/can-t-verify-your-account-try-again-later-or-d...

Work through some of the advice, check what number is sending the text etc.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7913 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1652 Solutions

Interesting. Never used it but thought I would try. 

Only offering EE which is the SIM in slot one. Even if I switch SIM 1 off it still does not offer O2

Not really investigated further

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149322 Posts
  • 644 Topics
  • 28493 Solutions

Which was the same issue as in the thread I posted above.

A strange glitch in the system......

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4