Unable to start a team game in Colopl Rune Story Japan

evantkh
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 366 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Here is a link to this app.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.colopl.wcat

The problem is cannot start a team game with the O2 mobile network.

Message 1 of 102
101 REPLIES 101

evantkh
  • 366 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Beenherebefore wrote:

@evantkh wrote:

Who can I contact next when both store staff and customer support cannot offer help?

Perhaps @Toby can help, certainly nobody on here can give you O2 names or departments.

I think @Toby has already been involved and given advice? However I agree.. this should go back to him now.

We are up to 10 pages with no resolution...

A bit off topic. ISPs(including mobile and landline) in Hong Kong tend to fix every issue customers encounter, giving that there is an actual application not working on their network. However, they always verify to see if it is inside their control. If this is inside their control, they will respond by what is causing the problem and fix it or decide not to fix it for reasons such as protocol/technology against security policies/tariff terms. If this is outside their control, they usually respond by potential cause of the problem such as traffic jam/network malfunction on international link, external routing issues etc.

If it is a geographical restriction of the service, users usually find them out themselves and some will report it on communities about any restriction(often happens on PC games), because all networks(including landline and mobile) in that country/region will be unable to access the service and is unlikely to be the cause for issues of this game because the one available in UK Google Play Store also does not work properly, and is partly does not work(only Co-op mode does not work), not the whole game.

Message 101 of 102

evantkh
  • 366 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
I find that I mosconfigured the authentication type when using bypass as username and password as the password in the APN settings. After correcting it, it works but the performance is poor.
Message 102 of 102